Four British amplifiers Details
Mercuriall Spark is an amp simulation plug-in with an entirely modeled circuitry, offering a stunning and realistic simulation.
- Four amps, modeled after famous British tube heads
- Four stomp boxes
- Gate and a set of spatial effects
- Dual-microphone cabinet modeling
- Different class AB power-amp models for each amplifier
- Preamp and power-amp tube selection
- Real-time monitoring without latency
- Multi-threading CPU usage and stereo processing
- Sculpt your Tone Details
Mercuriall Tube Amp U530 recreates the sound of the Engl® E530 preamp in digital world. Designed for studio clean and hi-gain tones.
- Full schematics modeling
- Three valve models
- Class A power-amp model with feedback loop for presence control
- Two processing engines. "Fast" for lower CPU usage and "Precise" for the highest sound quality
- Cabinet modeling based on impulse responses of eight famous guitar cabinets
- Extra options: Lo Clean Boost for clean channel and 430 mode for Lead channel
- Amp ONE for iPad Details
iPad guitarists say: “Probably the best ampsim in the AppStore”. Amp ONE includes a set of preamps of some famous guitar tube heads with a set of the most important effects for making music. Allows you to perform live with the lowest possible latency. Simply plug your guitar and headphones or speakers.
- Circuit-based preamp simulation
- Highly customisable noise-gate
- Cabinet modeling based on impulse responses
- Four different stereo choruses, delay and reverb
- AudioBus and InterApplicationAudio support
- Free Stuff Details
Guitar stomp boxes, preamps and cabinet simulation VST/AU/AAX developed for fun and modeling research.
- Experimental nonlinear cabinet simulation
- Stomp boxes based on circuit simulation, using the method of solving nonlinear differential equations.
- Preamps simulations, using different neural networks approaches
- Plugins available for Mac and PC (some plugins only for 32-bit DAWs, some old plugins only in VST format; experimental plugins not planned to be updated)
Welcome to Mercuriall